1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
6. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
7. No tag-backs.
8. You can't say that you don't do tags.
9. You MUST make a journal entry!
1. I have two mini horses whose names are Star and Blue.
2. I'm addicted to animal books--seriously, you have to pry me away from that section whenever we go into a book store.
3. I'm a novice/intermediate birder. Birds are so addicting to watch and learn about, so I can't help myself.
4. My food weakness? A jelly filled donut!
5. I'm very much afraid of change--for better or for worse. I know it's something that can't be avoided, but I've always liked routine.
6. I play video games when I have the time. In fact, my whole family plays/has played them at one point in time. Nothing better than relaxing with a little Minecraft!
7. Some places on my bucket list to visit someday include: Alaska, British Columbia, Africa, the UK, and Australia.
8. I can lick my elbow.
9. My dream animal to own someday is a pure black Arabian stallion, and I would name him Midnight.
10. I'm related to Dutch royalty and a pirate captain.
Questions by thunderbulletz
1. What were some of your favourite toys as a kid?
Oh, definitely the model horses (the first kind I got were called Grand Champions)! My sister and I would spend hours playing with them. As I got older, I started collecting Breyer Models. All my model horses are on shelves in my room now.
2. What's your favourite flower?
Hmm, that's a tough one, but I really love the Hibiscus. Such pretty flowers!
3. Describe your morning routine.
Pretty much the same every morning: Get up, feed the animals, eat breakfast and watch the weather report, get dressed for work and then leave. Lol, not very exciting!
4. Have you ever had a lucid dream (knowing you're asleep and having a dream without waking up immediately, possibly being able to control the dream, too)?
Maybe, but I don't remember that dream if I did. I have such odd dreams that make no sense whatsoever, so part of the fun for me is seeing what unfolds next. On the very rare occasions when something similar to a lucid dream happened, I'd get bummed out because I knew what was going to happen next.
5. Which do you like more; warm or cold colours?
Definitely warm, though I have favorites in both areas. My favorite painting colorscheme to work with are warm browns and golds, so that's probably why.
6. Which do you prefer; working or studying?
Depends. If it means working my day job, then I'd probably rather be studying; though again, it depends on the subject. If it's a subject other than art, I'd more likely prefer working (I'm getting paid to work, not study!). Though, since I'm done with college/university, it's irrelevant at this point, ha.
7. Would you rather donate and help raise funds for charity or do voluntary work and go directly to the people or animals in the need of help?
I've done both in the past, and it's much more rewarding to go directly to the source and help out there. I remember once when I was in high school, our church youth group went to go help clean up an elderly woman's yard in the community. She wasn't able to do it herself, so she was very kind and grateful. To be able to help someone is a reward on its own, and the smile she had when we were all done was priceless.
8. Name one pro and one con about living in your country.
Well, the pro would be having the ability to go out and strive to achieve your dream. (Most) people respect the dream you have, and will gladly support you regardless of how difficult it may be to achieve. The con would be our President at this point in time. I personally have never liked him, but the choices he makes seem to be getting worse. Just my opinion.
9. Do you have any other artistic hobbies or passions besides your "main thing"?
Hmm, well I used to play the violin when I was in 4th grade, but I quit after a year because it was taking up too much of my "art time". I kind of wish I had stuck with it--it would always be interesting to see where it might have taken me. I enjoy photography, but purely for reference images for myself.
10. How are you today?
Can't complain! I just finished a painting I'm very pleased with, I have people who love and care for me, I'm able to eat food every night and sleep in a warm bed, and I have a God who loves me more than anything.
My questions for the tagged
1. What's your favorite animal and why?
2. Any weird/odd talents?
3. What would be your favorite super power?
4. If you could be super talented at anything, what would it be?
5. Since I'm a bird nerd, what's your favorite bird? (If you aren't in to birds or don't have a favorite--find one! This should be interesting. )
6. Your biggest pet peeve?
7. Favorite time of year?
8. Describe the best day of your life up to this point.
9. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
10. Finish this sentence: When life gives you lemons...